Ederson accepts Mane's apology

0

Man City goalkeeper Ederson forgives Sadio Mane and wishes him well


Lfc rumour
Ederson says he has forgiven Sadio Mane for the horror kick that left the Manchester City keeper needing eight stitches to a facial wound.

Mane was shown a straight red card and is serving a three-match domestic ban for the dangerous high challenge in Liverpool’s 5-0 defeat at City earlier this month.


Ederson played no further part in the game following Mane’s reckless moment but revealed the Liverpool star had sent him an apology and said there are no bad feelings between the paid.
Also see: Liverpool can beat any team in the world



               Liverpool have not improved under klopp

“I had contact with him,” said Ederson, following City’s 5-0 over Crystal Palace at the weekend.

“He sent me a message. I told him to stay calm, those things happen inside the pitch, it could happen any time. I told him to don’t worry and wish him a good season.”


Asked if his confidence had been affected by the incident, Ederson said: “No, whatsoever. I ended up having a hard hit in the face, but in the same week, I was ready to play in Champions League.


“I faced that game full of confidence again, without any fear and happy for the result we achieved.

“I felt a strong kick, but I was always conscious. I knew it had been a long cut. I wanted to keep playing, but for medical issues, I couldn’t keep playing.

“But I was always conscious, even if I had my face a little bit swollen. But after a week it was normal again.”

Sadio Mane will return from his suspension when Liverpool faces Newcastle on Saturday at the St. James Park.

PLEASE CLICK ON THE FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !