Liverpool linked with another La Liga star

0

La Liga star discusses future amid £43m Liverpool interest

ATHLETIC BILBAO winger Inaki Williams has responded to speculation surrounding his future.

Athletic Bilbao Inaki Williams on Liverpool radar 

Liverpool have been heavily linked with a move for the Spain international, who is said to have a £43million release clause in his contract at Bilbao.
The 22-year-old insists he will be honest with Bilbao should he decide to leave in the summer, but admits his first choice is to stay put.
Liverpool have reportedly been keeping tabs on Williams since he made his senior debut for Bilbao as a teenager in 2014, with Borussia Dortmund also said to be interested.
"The first thing I would do is talk to the president," Williams told Sportium.
"Lots of things are coming out in the news but I am calm. If [clubs] are looking at me it's because I'm doing things well. I'm very lucky.
"If tomorrow I had to leave I would always be very honest with Athletic. They've given me everything. Staying put is my first option right now though."
The pacey forward has been in fine form this season, scoring four goals and providing seven assists across all competitions.


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !